TIC Jezersko
+386 (0)51 219 282
Home About Jezersko Contact Other Services News and events Nature Culture Accommodation Activities Traditional cuisine Inns and Restaurants Traditional events Packages Multimedia



Parish church of St. Oswald (Sv. Ožbolt)

They started to build this church in 1849, and it was finished in 1955 when all the mural paintings made by the painter Markovič from Rožek were completed. It was sanctified by the bishop Anton Martin Slomšek, at that time Archbishop of Maribor. He was also the one who encouraged locals to build this church and donated the altar painting of St. Oswald.

Access: At the gas station Petrol turn left up the hill, pass the Hotel Planinka and continue all the way to the church.
Copyright 2024, Production MMstudio